IAAP Madison (Virtual) Branch - Wonderful Word Processing
2/19/2020 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Click here for more information.
This workshop focuses on skills for the advanced Microsoft Word user.
We will cover managing lengthy documents, manipulating graphic images, and mail merging.
- Apply Tips & Tricks in Microsoft Word
- Customize the Microsoft Word User Interface
- Improve Productivity by Implementing New Skills
- Increase Marketability for New Job Roles
- Gain Confidence with New Skill Knowledge
Presented by: Dawn Monroe, MOS Master
Approved for one (1) recertification point.
Link will be emailed to virtual attendees prior to the event.
Branch Director: Erica Carlson, CAP, OM (firstname.lastname@example.org)