1. WIBA provides an environment of unique member support from peers who share your concerns regarding independent business and who have a wealth of information and resources, all of which they are willing to share with other members.
2. The WIBA CONNECT newsletter delivers focused and important communication to your inbox each week, alerting you about upcoming events, pertinent legislative issues, business management information and member news.
3. Throughout the year, we keep our members informed and educated by offering various continuing education opportunities including seminars, workshops and speaker presentations at monthly luncheons.
4. We are an association governed by our members. This structure encourages and develops active member committees to address decisions and actions that impact WIBA and independent business overall.
5. WIBA members are the most dynamic group of business people in the region and our member events provide networking and new business opportunities throughout the year.
6. There is no better way to connect to new business than direct communication; WIBA members are a tremendous source of recommendations and referrals that could lead your company to growth.
7. WIBA’s comprehensive website provides online resources including legislative and advocacy activities, education sources, member opportunities, the WIBA membership directory and a complete calendar of events.
8. WIBA serves as the strong united voice of independent business in local, state, and federal issues. Our goal is to protect our members’ best interests through political advocacy. As a WIBA member, you will have a voice in our political advocacy process as we survey members prior to setting our political agenda.
9. In addition to our monthly member meeting, WIBA hosts a variety of interest groups, including the Wichita Women’s Leadership Alliance (WWLA), and the WIBA/Jardine STEM Partnership.
10. WIBA hosts great special events, including our Annual Meeting with great keynote speakers.
To join WIBA, click here to register online.
Alternatively you may contact Angela Miller at: email@example.com.
© 2016 Wichita Independent Business Association, all rights reserved. Website created by Armstrong Chamberlin Strategic Marketing.